At BFA Property Rental Management (Commercial and Pre-war properties) we offer a wide range of services to Rental Management clients and Landlords.
Services provided are bespoke, depending entirely on Landlord’s requirements and would therefore depend on whether our contract is for 'full property management' or for 'accounts/admin management'.
Services we include
- Invoicing and collection of rental income on behalf of Landlords (and service charges where applicable)
- Processing/Banking of all rental income and monthly/quarterly statements of income/expenditure to Landlords
- Chasing and collection of rent arrears.
- Payment of all expenditure invoices for property on behalf of Landlords.
- Acting as a direct contact point for all Tenants regarding any breakdowns, emergencies or queries for the individual properties
- Inspections, measurement and onsite visits carried out by appointed staff members
- Obtaining quotes for any required maintenance work or proposed refurbishment work and liaising with contractors.
- Liaising with Landlord’s appointed Auditors, providing relevant information in respect of their property assets.
- Keeping a record of insurance cover for individual properties and liaise with Landlord’s to ensure policy cover.
- Liaising with Landlord’s appointed Lawyers regarding any legal matters.
- Coordinating with Government agencies and other statutory bodies e.g. register tenancy details in accordance with the Landlord & Tenant Act and/or other statutory legislation.
- Constant communication with Landlords on any changes or updates via email, telephone or post.
- Processing of individual Tenant’s data regarding assignments and tenancy changes.
- Keeping records of inventory of individual properties and well as obtaining quotes to replace items of inventory where necessary.
- Advising Landlords on Market Rent levels and negotiating rent review and Lease renewals on their behalf
- Preparing termination notices and rental agreements in-house and keeping tenancy schedules up to date in order to advise Landlords on upcoming rent reviews or renewals